GO on Instagram and scroll through your feed. You will instantly see pictures of food, hotels, shoes, or bathing suits. Product images on Instagram are the driving force in the discovery stage for consumers today.
As a result, technology has put the fate of brands firmly in the hands of customers. Armed with cameras on their smartphones, consumers can visually capture their experience with your product (for better or for worse) and share it for the rest of the world – to “see.”
If a picture’s worth a thousand words, how much is a video worth?
Video brings together three things that catch consumer attention like nothing else: sight, sound and motion. Our brain loves video because it is programmed to retain visual content better than a page loaded with words. According to studies, Almost three-quarters of consumers, 72%, prefer video to text for receiving branded marketing information.
Showcase your customer stories
With iSnap, you can collect dynamic videos created by your customers about their experience with your product or service and display them on your site. You can also allow customers to create new videos on your site using the iSnap Storymaker.
- Instagram’s shoppable update for Stories earlier this year and a standalone IG Shopping app in development, product discovery increasingly begins within Stories.
- Consumers now expect to see Stories from your customers as proof that you have a viable product or service worth exploring.
How it works
Give your new customers a fun, interactive tool to share experience with your business. and maximize conversions by using the videos your customers have already created for you:
- Using the iSnap Storymaker widget, customers can upload their videos and pictures, choose a theme (On Brand), and submit their video for review directly on your site.
- The Site Display Widget Curate your customer videos across your site’s Homepage and Product pages.
- Collect and display the most effective video type for your industry. Travel brands can share customer tips about destinations and places to explore.
- A video can increase your chances of getting featured on the front page of Google by as much as a factor of 53.